-
June 17th, 2006, 01:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm actually almost complete with my Molly collection, I just need to order her red table and chairs. Then wait till they release all the new Molly/Emily items. I have the current Molly bed. Has anyone heard or speculated that they'll make any changes to her bed? I can't imagine that they will, but you never know. I'd like to make a Molly room, but then technically, I really should get another Molly bed for Emily to use. Anyway, I'd need to decide before I make the room to be sure on size. It won't be long till the new items are introduced, but I always like to think ahead.
Laurie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks